SCRUM FOR TEAMS – 2 DAYS
Scrum for Teams training provides a fundamental look at the Scrum framework with a focus on real world application. This course teaches and reinforces the language, roles, artifacts and ceremonies of Scrum through a series of activities and simulations. Students will receive the foundational knowledge necessary to successfully engage in a Scrum or agile project.
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
- The historical background of agile
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile manifesto
- 12 principles of agile
- Lean principles
- Lean wastes in software development
- The Scrum framework
- The Scrum operation
- Scrum roles
- Scrum common pitfalls with practical examples
- Advanced Scrum implementations
- Classic software development versus agile
- Measuring agile team performance
- Final exam
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course enables the delegates to understand what the roles are in Agile, the planning and feedback that assists the Development Team to realise the project goals. It also looks at how an Agile project is managed and how an Agile team interfaces with other project and business roles.
- Understand the Agile product development lifecycle
- Learn how works a scrum process
- Understand the scrum roles
- Understand what documents and artefacts are necessary to work in scrum
- Learn what meetings and events are necessary to build scrum process
- Learn the agile planning strategy
- Learn the 5 levels of agile planning
- Understand the fast feedback cycles
- Learn top ways and models other companies have used to address challenges
- Learn how agile teams achieve project goals
- Learn how to keep rolling a scrum team
- Learn how to work together with the customer to make fast releases
There is no right or wrong person to attend Scrum training. In fact, the most successful agile adoptions have included training for everyone, right down to Finance and Sales staff. Scrum training is especially appropriate for anyone in a corporate structure dealing with rapidly changing demands, or those who interact closely with them.
Attendees typically include Developers, Testers, Directors, Project Managers, Program Managers, Architects, Coders, Designers, Technical Writers, Stakeholders, Analysts, Engineers.
What is Agile Read
Scrum Reference Card Read
Agile Project Management For Dummies cheat sheet Read
What agile means for the everyday developer Read
The Manager’s Role in Agile Read
Why We Fail to Change: Understanding Practices, Principles, and Values Is a Solution Read
Adopting Agile When Your Management Style is Mostly Command and Control Read
InfoQ eMag: Agile Project Management Read
- classroom training
- max. 12 person / group
- 2×8 hours
- 2 magnetic whiteboards
- Pricing model: price per person.
- What is different about this course?
This course is suitable for team members who want to get more detail about agile thinking, agile project management, agile tools, lean foundation over the scrum framework. We provide easy to understand use cases and real life examples how to deal with scrum. We take care about good mood and fun with agin games, as well as comprehensive theoretical perspectives so this course is good mix both of them.
- What are people saying about this course?
“Our trainer introduced Scrum to our team. The sections were entertaining and exciting, logical. We really liked the real world samples, photos and documents like product backlog, user story, release burndown chart and advanced scrum boards. We picked up the scrum process quickly.”
- What is the coolest thing I’ll learn if I take this course?
As team member and programmer I know how to act in a scrum team. I saw how a well made scrum implementation works and I know how an agile software development show be looked like.
- Will I get a certificate after completing this course?
Yes! If you pass the optional exam, we’ll provide you a TÜV approved scrum team member course certificate.
PICTURES FROM CLASS
Our trainer is a honest and balanced presenter with great experiences about how to introduce, implement and develop Scrum. He knows where the approach applies, and where it is not appropriate, and how it fits into different projects and organizations. Come with an open mind! We guarantee you will learn creative methods you can apply immediately!