SCRUM MASTER FOUNDATION
This course is tailored for beginner Scrum Masters who just started to work in agile. Furthermore for managers, who have decided that retraining themselves to Scrum Master or just want to overview the scrum methodology more deeply than a 2 days training.
Doing Scrum and understanding Scrum is two different thing. Agile attitude is indispensable for being a good Scrum Master. We will cover the key servant leadership, facilitation, and soft skills necessary to make this role a success. In this role you have to cooperate both software development team and management.
This is an interactive and cooperation focused training, where everyone has to be active and everyone’s opinion is important. Formally a place where all questions are answered. Agile games, presentations, professional discussions, homeworks, tests and workshops are provided for better understanding.
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
- Introduction to Agile
- Explained agile manifesto
- 12 principles of Agile
- Lean principles
- Lean wastes in software development
- Introduction to Kanban
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum board
- Scrum process and events
- Scrum roles
- Scrum pitfalls
- Agile KPIs
- Self-Organizing Teams
- Soft skills
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the philosophy behind agile
- Understand why agile and lean are trending
- Understand and how to use agile manifesto and 12 agile principles in practice
- Overview lean methodology, process and waste types in software development
- Scrum pitfalls, what can kill the scrum in your company
- Scrum Roles, highlighted most important tasks, threats, and tips how to improve cooperation between roles
- Agile KPIs, metrics and usage
- How to create Scrum Board
- How to give proper feedback
- Tricks and Tips for everyday scrum mastering
- How to deal with Product Backlog, User Stories and Tasks
- Learn how to be “more” agile and how to improve yourself and your team
- Understand why Servant Leadership and Facilitation skills are critical to success
- Learn how widely a Kanban board can be used
- Learn real world implementations of Kanban and Scrum
This course requires no prior training.
Agile Project Management For Dummies cheat sheet Read
Scrum Master checklist Download
42 Tasks for a Scrum Master’s Job Read
Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great Scrum Master Read
The Perfect ScrumMaster Job Description Read
Scrum Master characteristics: From Good to Great Read
What is Success for a Scrum Master? Read
Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process book View
Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum book View
The Scrum Field Guide: Practical Advice for Your First Yea book View
- Classroom training
- Customized Presentations
- Homework week by week in variety of topics
- Agile games
- Workshops in various themes (e.g.:Scrum Roles, Presentation)
- Max. 6 person / group
- 1×3 hours during 12 week
- 1 magnetic whiteboard
- Pricing model: price per person.
This training available for those our customers who has already bought scrum master, product owner, agile coach or agile consultant services.
- What is different about this course?
We designed this course to the attendee’s actual requirements. The main themes are fixed in order to get a chance to get the TÜV Certification, but there are severals themes which can be changed based on the attendee’s broad curiosities and needs. Therefore everybody will be capable to do what a Scrum Master has to do in an agile environment with the important and suitable knowedge set.
- What are people saying about this course?
“This training established and strengthened my agile and scrum skills. I got answers to all my questions during these occasions and a lot of practical advices as well. I felt more and more prepared in front of my team after each training.”
“No doubt, it is much more powerful than a 2 days course. It saved years for me. Really.”
- What is the coolest thing I’ll learn if I take this course?
When you will start to work with Teams, you will realize that tricks and tips what you gathered up on the course are especially useful and make work much easier.
PICTURES FROM CLASS
Our training gives you a comprehensive view of Scrum, and knowledge what can be used immediately. We learn how to implement Scrum in Software Developers’ everyday. We will see examples and make excercises about Scrum meetings and build together the knowledge of Scrum Roles. You will get helpful tips to start working as a Scrum Master.
Come with an open mind! We promise, that you will go home with creative ideas and great tricks what can be used all walks of life.